Középfok (2-5 év), Szenior (5-10 év)
Angol - Középszint
A world leading supplier of Automation and Special Purpose Equipment is looking for a talented, enthusiastic Software Engineer to help deliver strategic growth within a specific geographical area.
This exciting opportunity is a massive career step for any ambitious and technical driven individual looking to join a genuine market leader. With our head office in the UK, the successful candidate will be based in our Arad facility, joining a young, dynamic team and looking to help build on success the company already has.
Reporting directly to the Software & Electrical Design Manager, the Software Engineer will be an integral member of the team. The successful Software Engineer will have joint responsibility for ensuring best quality products and services to our clients.
Other main responsibilities will include:
• As part of Software & Electrical Design team will design and develop electrical schematics and software for the newly implemented machines and will ensure the debug of the machines.
• Being part of the equipment development team, will provide valuable input for all the phases of product development.
• Create bill of materials for new machines as well as for service activities.
• Provide technical support in his field of expertise to whole Engineering Team
• Ensuring remote and on-site service for the equipment delivered to our clients.
• Provide technical support to whole Engineering Team.
• Technical participation in machines building (electrical and mechanical).
• Manage personal tasks during the projects. Machine electrical evaluation and debug during assembly.
• Technical support for the customers after machines delivery.
• Good computer programming skills in Beckoff PLC, knowledge in Siemens / Mitsubishi PLC’s is an advantage
• Good electrical and pneumatics knowledge.
• Good automation knowledge sensors, electrical actuators, functioning and parameter setting.
• Knowledge of an electrical CAD software is an advantage.
• Basic computer programming knowledge is an advantage.
• Robot programming knowledge is an advantage,
• Basic knowledge of vision systems for automated visual inspection is an advantage.
• Good communication abilities.
• High school degree in a technical discipline.
• Bachelor degree (university degree) in a technical discipline.
• Good computer skills MS Office Good English language level - verbal and writing
• Clean driving license
• Available to travel in business purpose
• You must be able to commute to Arad, Romania
• Background in the Automotive field
• 2 - 3 years experience in a similar position
• Good career perspective
• Diversified challenges in a high-tech company
• Professional, young and dynamic team
• Attractive salary package based on personal experience Meal vouchers
• Private medical insurance
Be part of a privately owned company If you are interested in this rare and exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking company, please submit your resume as soon as possible.