- University degree in a relevant field (. Computer science, Computer Engineering, Electronics ...) or relevant experience;
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous delivery practices and tools
- Knowledge of Git, GitHub, Gerrit, Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker, Jira, Confluence
- Programming: Python/Perl/Shell or other languages
- Knowledge of operating systems: Windows, Linux;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy and Strong analytical skills
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- Eager to learn new things and to investigate for solutions
- Would be a plus:
o Knowledge of AWS or other cloud solutions
o Knowledge of Agile Software Development process and methods;
o Previous experience with Jenkins, Git, continuous deployment in a SW development environment is a plus
Your tasks will be:
- Develop and configure Continuous integration pipelines and Agile tools for teams and projects;
- Develop and maintain connectors between the tools;
- Develop and maintain cloud infrastructure
- Solve the medium to high complexity issues for tools in your responsibility, worldwide
- Maintain and develop new scripts and tools;
- Preparing documents and statistics.
- Troubleshooting, reporting and escalating Issues;
- Work proactively to implement and improve tools, process and methods;
- Deploy software applications;
- Maintain the knowledge databases;
- Train worldwide users for a proper usage of tools.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Professional Development Opportunities;
- Health & Wellness;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
- A mentor will support you to stepwise and take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, process and organization.