Software Developer – Smart Access(NFC, Bluetooth, UWB) - VNI CE TSR
The role: Software Developer
If you have a good technical background, you want to learn new things and you want to contribute to the development of the future electrical cars implementing the latest features for drivers and passengers than join our team and let's develop the future of mobility together.
A day in the life:
- Develop applications for a wide range of customer projects;
- Develop software for Access ECU
- Requirements engineering, design, coding and testing their SW on test-benches;
- Analyze and understand customer requirements of an application, to synthesize a software solution, coding it and testing it first on the PC, then on the C target system, delivering it to the project for integration.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
What we need:
- University degree (. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics);
- At least 3 years of experience in C language programming;
- General hardware knowledge.
What we’d like to see:
- Passion to explore & learn, new technologies.
- Capability to navigate on topics with few information.
- Automotive embedded systems knowledge and experience;
- Result oriented, dynamic and team player;
- Advanced English writing and speaking skills.
Preference may be given to candidates who have:
- Matlab knowledge;
- AUTOSAR knowledge;
- AGILE/SAFe development experience.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance ;
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, . hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.