Software Developer for Connectivity Function platform VNI CE TSR
The Software Developer designs and implements a large / high complexity SW Module - in a project or a platform project - based on the requirements defined by the customer.
As a Software Developer you will have to decompose the SW Module into components, defines the interfaces, dynamic behavior and resource consumption target, design, implement and test the resulting SW Components
Software Developer Responsibilities:
- Define, design and describe the SW Components in a modular, maintainable and portable way (. SW-Design in Rhapsody Model, Drawings);
- Implement the SW components of your own SW module;
- Make sure that the SW product covers all SW & performance requirements for your component;
- Test your components before the integration.
- Coach Junior / new SW Developers in your team;
- Take part in the relevant project planning and estimation process;
- Perform reviews of software architecture, design and code for your own SW Module.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Software Development and Design, preferably telecom environment;
- Advanced skill in Object Oriented Programming (C++), Design Patterns, UML, Versioning Control (GIT);
- Operating Systems: Unix/Linux;
- Advanced English knowledge;
- Work experience in Agile development (Scrum, Kanban);
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
Would be nice to have:
- Work experience in the automotive or consumer electronics industry, preferable in a variety of functions;
- Client server protocols like TCP-IP, UDP, MQTT and LwM2M
- communication protocols: SPI, UART, I2C, etc;
- Advanced Linux Programming;
- Rhapsody; Doors;
- Software development process knowledge;
What we offer :
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/ Iasi Residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, . hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.