We are a leading developer and manufacturer of mechanical and electronic locking systems as well as car access and authorization systems for the global automotive industry. Founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany, we are an independent, family-owned company with around 9,300 employees at locations in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of around EUR billion in the financial year 2019.
OVERVIEW: As a SW developer for Phone as Key Product, you will have to implement from low level drivers for BLE and UWB, to high level algorithms for phone localization. You will face the challenge to ensure an accurate detection of the key or phone position using high frequency technologies, and to accomplish the authorization for access and start by following the newest standards for cyber security.
- Implement the software solutions, using the C language
- Create the SW detailed design of your SW modules, in Rhapsody
- Conduct the testing of your software, according to the defined testing method
- Drive innovative solutions, by contributing to the SW requirements
- Ensure the fulfillment of quality standards
- Enhance the capabilities of your junior colleagues, by mentoring
- University Degree (Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics, etc.)
- Experience with C programming language
- Experience with Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers
- General Hardware knowledge
- Team player with an open minded attitude
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the work place
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward etc.)
- Health and wellbeing (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers etc.)
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas)
If this sounds interesting to you, please send your comprehensive application materials!