Software C++ Engineer Sibiu/ Bucharest
What to expect:
You are responsible for the development of new customer functions and software features for infotainment functionalities. The work is done in an agile environment (Scrum) where teamwork is of high importance. Your activities include:
- Implementation of new algorithms in software and functional development of new features: client-server communication, inter / intra processor communication, Flashing Over The Air
- Validation and testing tasks on different levels to confirm and verify your implementation quality (unit testing, integration testing, manual testing on racks and VDT’s)
- Reduce the complexity of the Software Architecture.
What you bring along:
- University degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics or similar.
- Advanced Programming Know-How in C++ (design patterns, object-oriented principles, Clean Code)
- Knowledge about asynchronous programming it is a plus
- Basic knowledge of bus systems and protocols like Ethernet/SomeIP, CAN and Flexray
- Experience in execution and evaluation of tests on different levels as well as continuous integration
- Good command in Linux, GIT, ideally also: MGU (Media Graphic Unit) and CMake
- Independent, systematic and structured working style
- High communication ability and enjoying working in a team
- Fluently in English, German as a plus.