Software Automation Engineer (C++)
Részleges távmunka (a munkaidő feloszlik a távmunka és a vállalat központjában tett látogatások között)
This is a great opportunity to come and join our biggest site which is solely dedicated to software engineering and development. As a Software Automation Engineer you will play a key role in developing software which makes a real impact to peoples lives whether its developing Covid Tests and vaccines; helping scientists detect cancer; ensuring food safety or helping scientists develop biodegradable plastics – our work Delivers Benefit!
Remote working options are available.
As Software Automation Engineer you would be part of the Waters Informatics group producing software that is used by people worldwide for specialist measurement and scientific analysis. Your main responsibilities would include:
- Use code design abilities (including working to SOLID principles and some knowledge of engineering for performance) to generate and document appropriate designs
- Provide code and supporting documentation in accordance with the coding guidelines, quality processes and applicable procedures, including team's definition of DONE
- Work in collaboration with the agile team to generate automated and manual tests to verify implemented software.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- Have C++ Software Programming experience and a basic experience in applying technical standards
- Strong object-oriented design and programming skills and data base knowledge
- You are using efficiently your communication, teamwork, analysis and decision-making skills and you are familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Fluent English language skills
In return you will receive:
- A plan for your personal development in your own area of specialism, pursuing this with the support of your manager to undertake the training and learning to progress.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Private health insurance
- Private life insurance
- Bookster access (an online library)
- Meal tickets
- 10% self study (4 hours per week study time)
- Gym annual bonus
- EAP program