Software Architect for Vehicle Networking and Information (Iasi)
Highly skilled in programming? You should see what proposition we have for you. We are looking for a Software Architect in our Vehicle Networking and Information team.
Join the team in IASI and you will participate to the development of an extensive range of products for premium car manufacturers.
Do you want to be a Software Architect? These should spark your interest:
We are looking for a passionate software developer/ architect, willing to conquer the future together. Your role
will be to develop highly sophisticated solutions for AUTOSAR based projects, to integrate various software components from a large number of 3rd party suppliers or to define/ improve the architecture of the products.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, . hardware, software and services.
By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you:
• Are fluent in C;
• Have good knowledge/ experience of application development in C;
• Have a good understanding of Software Architecture;
• Own basic standard Autosar knowledge;
• Have experience with UML;
• Have the ability to understand requirements and derive unit design, implementation and test accordingly;
• Are skilled in logic and problem solving;
• Are able to work in a challenging environment and with an international team;
• Are an English Independent user;
• Own a positive attitude and optimism, plus a big smile.
• Knowledge on AUTOSAR stacks or RTE;
• Knowledge of IBM Rational Rhapsody or Enterprise Architect;
• Basic knowledge of automotive standards and automotive experience;
• Experience with version control tools and change management methods;
• Knowledge of debugging technique and ability of using hardware equipment;
• Basic knowledge about production processes for electronic devices;
• German Speaker.
What we offer
What we offer:
• Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
• Flexible working time;
• 4 days per month home office;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Engineering, Information Technology, Research and Development
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces information, communication and network solutions for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. To achieve this, the division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.