* minden nyelv kötelező
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of ‘Love work, Love life’ has been central to our success and so we’re looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 35,000 organizations rely on Access software to help them thrive.
Are you the best software architect in your company? Can you identify patterns in complex systems and see ways to make them 10x simpler? Do you enjoy designing software that maximizes use of existing code? Do you wish you could expand your technical career without requiring more and more time on HR and project management? If so, you’ll love our approach of driving the direction of products starting with the core technology.
An exciting role within the ERP divisions working on one of our core SaaS products. You will join a very passionate and experienced team responsible for all of the important technical decisions on every product in our large portfolio of software solutions. The first product you’ll be working on is a financial SaaS, multi-tenanted application with the technology stack including: SQL Server; C#.Net; TypeScript, JQuery, CSS, HTML, React, TAG components; and an internal RAD framework called Lightning.
You’ll spend your time making the most important technical design decisions, such as:
- What are the core data structures used by the app? Why were they chosen? How are they mapped or applied to the domain of the problem? What were the tradeoffs or alternatives?
- Are important third-party components/technologies used? Why were they selected? Are they the right ones today? Were they ever?
- Are there any components of the system that create valuable and differentiated capability relative to competitors? Why?
- What was the design and reasoning behind the important internal and external APIs?
- Identify and explain the rationale behind important technical dependencies or limitations this product has. Can you think of new and creative ways to overcome them?
- Can the product be broken down logically into smaller, more manageable components? Are there well-defined interfaces, or seams, between those components? Or are they all interconnected?
- What is the critical opinion of a fresh set of eyes when looking at old decisions? Are there architecture or design anti-patterns present in the fundamental technical decisions?
Day-to-day, you will:
You will focus on designing the best solution for the problem, in the simplest way possible, and with maximum leverage of existing assets. This is a strategic technical design position - making the important technical decisions and providing clear leadership for our engineering organization to execute on.
- Make clear, simple, and technically superior design decisions.
- Propose alterative solutions to simplify existing design.
- Apply a particularly high-quality bar to what we believe are the core technical design decisions - data structures, architectural patterns and the leverage of third-party implementations.
- Utilize other colleagues as force-multipliers, mentoring them by providing high-quality feedback on their work.
- Synthesize your decisions and designs into clear and structured written specs.
As a well-rounded Software Architect, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
- Education in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience working in a SAAS company.
- Experience making core architecture and design decisions; such as data domain modeling, application of design patterns and design using third-party components.
- The ability to simplify complex ideas and communicate them with clear, logical thinking.
- Experience designing for Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience redesigning existing products on top of serverless cloud services.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- Private Healthcare
- Private Life Insurance
- And other benefits
Become part of our amazing Access family!