Social media specialist
* minden nyelv kötelező
You will be tasked to deliver best in class social media content for our healthcare clients in Romania.
The role will see the candidate being at the heart of the client’s in-house digital and social team; acting as a trusted digital lead and support to help transform their social + media activity.
The following job description details the responsibilities, skills and competencies required for this level.
- ‘All-rounders’ across community and social media management with editing ability
- Act as the day-to-day client social media lead, ensuring content creation (original text, images, short videos) and publishing is best in class
- Help provide strategic, audience-centric social media analysis and counsel for senior clients to improve output
- Develop standards, systems and best practices for community management, content creation, distribution, and reactive content and creative ideas common to the unpredictable nature of sport
- Work with designers and producers to build creative concepts both for day-to-day posting and large hero campaigns
- An ability to perform video edits and creative content using Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop would be a huge asset
- Evaluate the value of our work for clients; driving successful metrics across key channels, ( YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and other relevant/emerging platforms)
- Display strong technical proficiency in social media platforms and inherent curiosity about emerging platforms
- Understanding of social media buying and how it complements organic content
- Understanding of wider digital ecosystem and how it can impact social media success
- University degree
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven presentation and planning capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
MPR Agency is a communications and integrated marketing agency, also known as Exclusive Partner of GLOBALHealthPR in Romania.
In our company, people think that there is nothing more human than caring for those who are in need. This is why, in our daily work, we put first people’s health.
As professional storytellers, we craft campaigns that are driven by stories, guided by results and oriented to always do good to people’s lives.
If you want to join us in our mission, come and visit us.
your next colleagues