Site Reliability Engineer
Looking for Premium Talent
Kezdő (0-2 év), Középfok (2-5 év), Szenior (5-10 év)
Angol - Alapszint
Az állás betöltéséhez relokáció szükséges
Bár az álláhirdetés inaktív, önéletrajzodat elküldheted a munkaadónak
Are you looking for a change in your carrier? Would you like to play an SRE or Senior SRE role to engineer and operate in a DevOps mode: container-based platforms, CI/CD tools and Middleware products (web and application servers, NoSQL databases, caching and messaging solutions, observability products)? All this happening inside a TOP EMPLOYER company.
Join us at Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
As a Platform Ops SRE or Senior SRE you will deliver a future proof hybrid environment (on premises and in Cloud) that will allow DevOps teams to deploy applications to be used by millions of people.
What you will be doing:
- Define, implement and maintain automation flows for Platform’s infrastructure provisioning and in-life management.
- Implement the change management on the Platform’s infrastructure leveraging automations tools and infrastructure as a code concept.
- Perform the engineering and operations of Platform’s infrastructure [Kubernetes-based container platforms, CI/CD tools and Middleware products (web and application servers, NoSQL databases, caching and messaging solutions, observability products)]
- Responsible for incident response and management and for reducing the time spent to fix problems when they arise; facilitate post-mortem reports and ensure permanent closure of the incidents
- Design and Manage the CI/CD pipelines for applications.
- Perform on-call activity
- Write and review code for: automation tasks, controlling platforms (on-prem/cloud) creation/destruction, capacity management/load balancing, cost control, etc...
- Prepare runbooks to cover operational activities
- Oversee system infrastructure, including implementing and managing monitoring, fixing, testing and maintaining services, application software and system management tools
- Define, monitor and ensure the SLO & KPIs
- Support DevOps teams to define, monitor and maintain in the agreed values the “error budget” parameter (amount of downtime or lowered performance)
- Measure, test, and explore the systems; whatever is found to cause the most trouble is where work is prioritized for improvement;
- Ensure the managed environments and solutions are providing optimal reliability, availability and performance;
- Participate to the audits on Platforms domain
What you need:
- 1 year / project experience with Container and Container Orchestration technologies and products: Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, OpenShift
- Good understanding of distributed systems concepts, monolithic and microservices application architecture and design
- 1 year / project experience with cloud-native technologies, CI/CD processes and DevOps practices
- 2 years’ experience in managing large scale and highly-available services in a multi-datacenter environment
- 2 years’ experience with Linux operating systems (RedHat, CentOS), virtualization solutions (vSphere), storages (Netapp), and networking
- 2 years’ experience with SQL and relational Databases: Oracle and PostgreSQL
- 1 year / project experience with CI/CD and versioning tools: Teamcity, Jenkins, ArgoCD, Bitbucket, Artifactory
- 2 years’ experience with web servers, application servers and load balancers: Weblogic, JBoss, Tomcat, Apache, Nginx, Varnish, Bigip
- 2 years’ experience with NoSQL databases, caching and messaging solutions: MongoDB, Aerospike, InfluxDB, Redis, Memcached, Kafka, Weblogic JMS
- 2 years’ experience with observability solutions: Prometheus, Grafana, Fluentd, Filebeat, Elasticsearch, Kibana, CheckMK
- 1 year / project experience with Infrastructure as Code tools: Terraform, Puppet, AnsibleExperience with scripting and programming languages: Bash, Python, Go
- Nice to have: Experience with Cloud based services (IaaS, PaaS, KaaS, FaaS) from GCP, AWS or Azure
What’s in it for you, should you choose to work for Orange?
- Contract type: Full Time
- Performance Bonuses – Biannually, based on your results & the company’s;
- Other Bonuses – for Excellence in Innovation & Profit-sharing plan;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
- Work from Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Program – we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant’s nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
- & more!
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates; all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company