Got a head full of ideas?
EveryMatrix is looking for a strategic SEO Specialist to join our growing business-to-business marketing and acquisition team. This role is an integral part of the marketing team that drives efforts to continuously evolve and promote our corporate and product websites across multiple markets worldwide.
In this role, you must have at least 5 years of experience and possess knowledge of all aspects of Search Engine Optimization and have skill in driving on-site and off-site SEO programs that deliver a high return on investment. You will work to improve organic search engine rankings world-wide and improve and write SEO-driven content in collaboration with our content team.
If you are looking for a role where you will learn every day, contribute directly to our growth, and constantly discover new ways to expand your skills from the good to the exceptional, come on board. We can’t wait to get you on our team.
- Conduct SEO technical and content audits across our corporate and product websites;
- Make and implement recommendations for search engine optimization on-site and off-site;
- Produce SEO-friendly content and optimize existing copy;
- Collaborate closely with other marketing team members to ensure that messages are delivered to meet product communication, marketing, and key SEO objectives;
- Work to identify new opportunities to grow the organic search channel, identify and acquire editorial links to supplement organic search traffic and activation growth;
- Manage communication with internal and external parties responsible for actions that are part of our SEO strategy (marketing content creators, paid search marketing, translators, website developers, etc.);
- Ongoing work to review and expand portfolio via domain acquisitions and micro–websites;
- Create and deliver recurring progress reports in all areas of day-to-day SEO operations, ensuring that SEO milestones and goals are met.
- Deep understanding of SEO practices and ranking strategies to help back up SEO program decisions;
- Technical experience of Search Engine Optimization;
- Writing SEO-friendly copy for pages as well as optimizing existing copy;
- Experience working cross-functionally with other teams, including social, communications, and paid marketing to maximize synergies and organic reach;
- Knowledge of analytics tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and others;
- Experience working with CMS platforms such as WordPress;
- Excellent grasp of English (written and spoken);
- HTML & CSS understanding.
- Work well as part of a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Attention to details.
Perks & Benefits:• Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square
• Flexible schedule
• Private Medical Subscription
• Daily Catered Lunch
• Our own in-house gym, health & well-being programs
• Bookster subscription & Books corner (online and offline)
• Fun corner: pool, ping pong table, PS4, lots of board games
• Internal & external training
• Team Activities, Friday Bars, Summer Party & Christmas Party (we like to ‘Work hard, party harder’)
• Extra vacation days with every year inside the company
• Anniversary Gifts
• Fruits Tuesday