Our XR Process Experience platform will be released this summer and we are hiring to expand the team!
This innovative solution supports integrated virtual reality simulations of critical business processes and enables people working in warehouses, factories, or similar settings to experience workflows before they are implemented.
According to the motto "seeing is believing", customers can virtually immerse themselves in their typical environment and test it, while colleagues and consultants accompany the scene to adapt and optimize in real time. This approach was proven to save substantial time and cost during large scale business transformation projects and leads to a high level of employee acceptance for new processes, new role profiles and new IT systems.
Our clients for this new solution are mainly German and Swiss companies in industrial, automotive, logistics, transportation, and energy market segments.
- Full cycle development: requirements analysis, design, development, integration, and testing, implementation, support, code & design review and maintenance
- Responsible for further developments (solution architecture + VR process content)
- Responsible for operations of the platform in Azure DevOps.
- Work closely with the internal project team based in Germany in order to deliver tool customization solutions according to the business needs
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Advanced English skills
- 5 years + exp. with Unity (Unreal is a plus)
- 3D modeling, 3D rigging, 3D sculpting, 3D animations, 3D rendering
- WebGL, WebXR
- Experience with relevant AR/VR HW and SW, . Oculus, HTC, Microsoft, Steam
- General Dev experience ( SQL, C#/.NET, Rest API, CD/CI, DevOps, Git, SVN, Bitbucket )
- Develop and operate SW solutions E2E (AWS or Azure)
- Mobile AR/VR (Android, iOS) (the focus will be Windows 10) is a plus
- Experience with game design, UX, UI design is a plus
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training;
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more thanpeople and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since, with more than 550 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara, and Iași. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 14 years.
Visit our Instagram page
Visit our Facebook page