The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Senior Solution Designer (SAP MM)
Középfok (2-5 év), Szenior (5-10 év)
Nettó havi bér
1200 - 1500 €
Molson Coors Beverage Company is looking for a highly motivated Senior Solution Designer for P2P [Procure to Pay] functional area, working in Bucharest, Romania and part of the North American IT Solution Delivery team. The role will be responsible to gather requirements, design, build, test, implements, and support application solutions for a functional business area while also keeping up on market trends and best practices to help identify opportunities of improvement. The ideal candidate will provide expert-level product and process knowledge and oversight of applications from a build perspective.
The position is based in Bucharest, Romania, part of Molson Coors GBS Romania Development Center (RDC) and will report to the Solution Manager, Supply Chain & Enabling in Bucharest, within the RDC.
The Responsibilities [WHAT is to be delivered]:
- Partners with internal business and IT team to gather requirements in order to identify and develop functional and technical specifications to develop and deploy new or changed functionality or changes in the applications and systems landscape.
- Executes design, build and test of services and solutions, acting as a key design authority during the design process and defining the technical criteria for product selection, system configuration, and development.
- Leads implementation work under technical direction of IT and project management
- Contribute to decisions on product, tool and method selection, providing input on industry trends
- Monitors and reports on the progress of systems development projects, ensuring they are aligned with business processes and standards
- Leads solution delivery as part of a project or enhancement and manages quality and completion of deliverables including requirements gathering, requirements traceability, functional specifications, technical specifications, test plans, test scripts, cutover plans, and support plans.
- Supports change management functions in the development and delivery of end user training and job aids.
- Leads the transition and handoff from the project delivery team to the application support team.
The Qualifications [HOW we expect the employees to work]:
- A proven and successful track record of delivering large, complex IT and SAP projects in a functional/technical role.
- Minimum 5 years of robust functional, configuration, and technical experience with Indirect Procurement, Direct Procurement, and MRP including procurement master data, shopping carts, purchase requisitions, purchase orders, contracts, receipts, workflow approval, pricing, and catalogs
- Functional and technical expertise with SAP Procurement integration to other modules and interfaces components including SAP SRM, Ariba, SAP MM, SAP APO, SAP EWM, SAP FICO, EDI, BOBJ, IDOCs, BADIs, and ABAP.
- Experience and hands-on configuration SAP ECC and SAP SRM, SAP transports, and release procedures.
- Experience and hands-on development of SAP BADIs, user exits, IDOCs, SAP Portal, and SAP Workflow.
- Knowledge of regulatory, process, and reporting requirements within North America (US, Canada, and LATAM).
- Experience with both waterfall and agile project delivery methodologies, developing and managing wRICEF objects during project design and build phases, executing project testing and coordinating end user signoff, and delivering end user training and support.
- Bachelor’s science degree.
- Ability to work in a remote offshore role effectively to successfully complete assignments and goals with minimal direct supervision.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Very good command of English.
- Flexible working hours, including second shift Romania, from 2 pm to 10 pm.
- Bachelor’s science degree in a related discipline
- Knowledge of regulatory, process and reporting requirements in Europe
- Experience with Agile tools (. Jira/Atlassian suite)
- Experience in working with 3rd Party Service Providers (vendors)
- Travel up to 15% of the time.
What we offer [Work perks you need to know about]:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Participation in our Company Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, and other benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.