Senior Risk & Control TPRM
Távmunka (otthonról végezhető tevékenység)
* minden nyelv kötelező
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The Third Party Risk Management Senior will be responsible for managing and support of the run of Third Party Risk Management in AZ Technology globally. The role aims to not only support in the roll out of existing process but actively contribute to projects and new solution design. This role will be based out of Bucharest, Romania and will and report administratively into the Team Lead Risk & Control (Global Support), Romania and functionally report into the central Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) team. HR policies and procedures of Romania Branch will apply to this role.
- Periodically review and update the AZ Technology SE Outsourcing policy based on Group requirements and experience gained with its implementation – and where required manage supporting documentation (. through the provision of manuals, templates, trainings);
- Manage and oversee efficient and effective implementation of the AZ Technology Outsourcing Policy across AZ Technology including branches and subsidiaries;
- Ensure the Outsourcing inventory of all Outsourcing agreements and key supporting documentation of the Outsourcing process (. Risk Assessment, Business Plan, Due Diligence, BoM approvals) is managed and adequately in place;
- Plan and facilitate completion of all Risk and Control Assessments (RCA) for Outsourcing Service Providers across the Outsourcing Lifecycle; own the System of Governance control for the Outsourcing Function;
- Manage Quality Assurance process over outsourcing RCA, control documentation and testing results; ensure adequate reporting
- Contribute to the publication the annual Outsourcing Assurance Reports for AZ Technology senior management and its customers;
- Perform Outsourcing Maturity Assessment including alignment with Risk, Data Privacy, Legal, Security
- Contribute to and follow-up of internal and external audits regarding Third Party Risk Management
- Prepare Third Party Vendor management related reports / dashboards and report to senior management;
- Recognized professional designations in Information Risk Management, Project Management, Operational Risk Management, Audit Service (. CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CFA, FRM) are a plus
- 6-8 of professional experience in different areas of risk management, ideally on the background of an IT service provider and across the risk categories: operational risk, IT risk, project risk, outsourcing/vendor risk, business risk
- University degree (Legal, Business, Economics, or similar) required
- Languages: Fluent English, written and spoken.
- Manage goals in situations without formal structure and adapt to change;
- Ability to take proactive initiative to perform research and find solutions/recommendations to issues or problems;
- Develop and carry out plans to deliver quality results on time;
- Experience in managing outsourcing third-party activities;
- Good knowledge of regulatory environment and standards like: COBIT, COSO, ISO27xxx, ISAE/SOC, Solvency II, VAIT etc.
- Team player, ability to work individually and virtual international , share information and support colleagues; International experience is a plus;
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, effective under pressure and open to new learning opportunities;
- Strong communication and conflict management skills;
- Proven ability to work with multiple stakeholders across functional groups;
- Advanced skills in MS Office, knowledge of ORGS, SNOW;
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.