Szenior (5-10 év), Középfok (2-5 év)
A munkavégzés helyszíne(i)
Matritel has a broad portfolio in business services area, hiring and recruitment is one of the most important part of it. Related to our workforce services we provide talents to our multinational partners all over Europe, focusing mainly on Telecommunication and IT domains.
We are looking for a highly motivated person to join our small team as a Senior Recruiter.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manage the recruitment life-cycle from drafting job descriptions through to advertising, headhunting, networking and seeking referrals, screening candidates, organising and attending interviews, providing feedback and follow up to candidates and staff, as well as the presentation and negotiation of offers of employment.
- Partner with our customer´s hiring managers to develop comprehensive, needs analysis-based job descriptions based on industry knowledge and market research.
- Build partnerships with customer´s hiring managers and provide advice and coaching throughout the recruitment process.
- Deliver an exceptional recruiting and hiring experience to our candidates and hiring team through clear and consistent communication.
- Manage a team of Recruiters.
- Administrative duties and recordkeeping.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BSc or MSc degree.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience on agency side, IT and Telecommunication field.
- Expertise in sourcing candidates using advanced Boolean searches, innovative research & sourcing methods, in-depth market research and influential message development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a comfort level communicating with industrial professionals.
- Demonstrates the ability to build relationships both internally and externally with a customer-focused approach.
- Proven influence, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Is pro-active with a drive and determination to get things done positively and with enthusiasm.
- Excellent attention to detail and pride in the quality of their work.
- Result driven.
- Excellent planning and organising skills with the ability to cope with pressure in a changing environment.
- English knowledge is a must (negotiation level), German is a big advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- International team
- Competitive salary
- Welcoming environment
- Fruit day
- Dog friendly office
- Flexible working hours
If you are interested please send your CV including your salary expectation