QA Automation Engineer
Toluna delivers real-time consumer insights at the speed of the on-demand economy. By combining global scale and local expertise with innovative technology and award-winning research design, we help clients explore tomorrow, now.
Toluna is the parent company of Harris Interactive Europe and KuRunData. Together, we strive to push the field of market research toward a better tomorrow.
To complete our R&D team in Timisoara and support our growth globally, we are looking for a QA Automation Engineer. As QA Automation Engineer in Toluna you will own the entire testing life-cycle of one of the Toluna products and you will be an integral part of the release cycle of your product.
- Proactively participate in agile planning and execution process with development and product management teams;
- Manages and performs testing tasks on all cross-product projects;
- Define, create/maintain, document, verify and execute component test plans, project schedules and test cases;
- Execute functional, application and regression tests;
- Create and maintain SQL to validate database updates;
- Develop and execute performance testing including stress, stability, and bench-marking;
- Makes sure product test cycle is as automated as possible;
- Helps perform testing of complex projects
- Ensure that new and existing components being released are reliable, defect free, and function as documented;
- Research and develop an understanding of the requirements for the product features being tested, including how the business teams use the features;
- Mentors QA engineers with ongoing technical and application training and support;
- Interact with support team or clients as needed (test cases, reviews, troubleshooting);
- Work closely with other QA team members to share knowledge.
Required skill set:
- . in computer science, SW engineering or related technical discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience as QA automation with:
- Must demonstrate an understanding of test automation frameworks.
- Selenium Web Driver, POM, Maven and Junit.
- Java and Eclipse IDE and experience with developing reusable libraries and OOP.
- Understanding of CI environments and management of scripts in Jenkins.
- Knowledge of running scripts over AWS device farms.
- Strong knowledge of DOM and locators (. XPATH, CSS, Ids, etc) and HTML, XML.
- Cucumber features/scenarios/step definitions and Gherkin language.
- Git for version control and Bitbucket.
- Good communication and teamwork skills and experience working with remote teams.
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
Nice to have:
- Experience with tools for API testing (. postman, swagger).
- Strong knowledge Appium mobile automation.
- Good experience with different Mobile Operating Systems (iOS, Android).
- Familiarity with BDD and TDD. Jira and Spirateam familiarity and experience using the APIs to connect from automation scripts.
- Experience with any UI automation tools.
What we offer: Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
- Professional & personal growth: Training opportunities and career development plan.
- Financial package: Competitive salary, performance bonus.
- Health: Private medical insurance.
- Office comfort & fun: Central building location, relaxing room (X-box, Ping Pong table).
- Work-life balance: Working from home policy.