BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of GBS Finance.
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide support to P&R team by handling daily planning and reporting tasks. He/she will be part of a team of professionals, working to maintain order and transparency for the company's finances.
Analyzing financial documents, reconciliations and reporting are a large part of the senior reporting analyst’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be able to work comfortably with numbers and has attention to detail.
Reports to: Planning and Reporting Junior Manager
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Ensuring accruals and provisions are posted based on IFRS requirements
- Analyzing financial documents for statutory reporting
- Preparing and analyzing monthly forecasts for CY and CY+1 for management reporting
- Preparing and reviewing weekly/monthly reports
- Assisting senior managers in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Collaboration with other departments by collecting and providing financial information
- Ensuring the financials are Audit and SOX compliant
- Sensitivities and performance monitoring on a monthly basis
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Proven experience as a Jr Finance Analyst, Jr Finance Assistant or similar role, at least 1 year
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work in a team environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel in particular
- Familiarity with accounting software (ex. SAP)
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Fluency in English
- Power BI
- Six Sigma Cerification (Yellow/Green belt)