Miele Tehnica is a subsidiary of Miele & Cie. KG, Germany. We produce electronic components for a wide range of Miele appliances, such as washing machines, tumble dryers, vacuum cleaners, ovens and others. The products Miele offers to its customers set the standards for durability, performance, ease of use, energy efficiency, design and service products.
As a Senior App Developer you will have the opportunity to work on top-of-the-range next generation products in an international environment. You will develop using state-of-the-art tools and work together with other engineers to create the interactive MieleMobile App. Last, but not least, rest assured that the fruits of your labour will be the interface to hundreds of thousands of premium appliances worldwide.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development of mobile apps based on storyboards or design concepts;
- Test and documentation of deliverables;
- Ensure that deliverables meet quality goals and time constraints;
- Maintain a close working relationship with concepters, software engineers and architects at Miele Electronic in Germany.
- Bachelor or Master (preferable) degree in Computer Science, Information/Media Technology or a related field;
- Familiarity with platform-specific APIs and UI/UX guidelines (iOS, Android) about 1-3 years ;
- Proficiency in C#; alternatively knowledge in any of Java/Kotlin, Swift/Objective-C and willingness to learn C#;
- Experience developing mobile applications using the Xamarin framework (Forms and/or Native) is a plus;
- Knowledge of REST, JSON, XML/XSLT, Regex;
- Knowledge of test driven development and software versioning (Git, TFS);
- Experience working within an agile software development system, specifically using Scrum;
- A keen interest in technical details and a drive to get things working;
- An understanding of software architecture and interdependencies of networked hardware;
- Excellent spoken and written English (level B2), German language is an advantage;
- A positive attitude to be working in a team in an international environment, with a self-starter attitude and eagerness to tackle unknowns, including pro-active and open communication;
- A desire to actively follow the developments presented at Google I/O, WWDC or related events;
- Willingness to go on business travel to the German HQ from time to time.
What we offer:
- Great career opportunity in an innovative and dynamic working environment;
- Cooperation and exchange of experiences with our developers;
- Competitive salary package, according to performance and professional experience;
- Modern facilities located in the Braşov proximity;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, flexible working hours;
- Pay for Performance and 13th Salary;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Canteen discount, outdoor terrace and coffee corner on site;
- Medical services on site and private health and life insurance;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work.
If you are looking for a long-term career and want to join a best in class career where your talents are appreciated, then we would love you to join our team!