Do you enjoy designing and developing innovative software applications and being part of an amazing and energetic team focused on solving complex problems and delivering digital solutions?
Join Heron Digital
We are looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join our Development Team and play a key role in designing and developing applications, components and features that would meet the functional requirements of our customers and would enhance and evolve our software products.
As a Senior Front End Developer you will be defining, developing and evolving software. You will be involved in translating the functional requirements into features that will extend our versatile products or create new ones.
As a Senior Front End Developer you will be responsible for:
- Leading the design and development of Front-End for digital applications and solutions
- Writing code that meets the quality standards and delivers the required functionality using the technology selected for the project/product
- Working with the product management team, architects, UX and cross functional teams to develop to develop and execute the release plans
- Maintaining code quality through best practices, unit testing and code quality automation
- Understanding performance parameters and evaluate the applications performance
- Applying Agile principles and utilizing best practices for design, development and scalability
- Integrating project code with continuous integration frameworks
- Participating in code reviews and provide guidance on how to solve issues/concerns
- Engaging in technical discussions, participating in technical designs and adjusting the development plan based on the ever changing conditions
- Continuously looking for ways to improve processes and the applications via refactoring, retooling, etc
To be successful in the role you should:
- Be a graduate of Computer Science STEM (Science, Technology , Engineering or Math) and have a minimum of 4 years of experience in software development
- Be able to perform user interface designs and development via Web Applications
- Have a good knowledge in HTML5/CSS3 programming and related frameworks
- Have a good knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and cloud design patterns
- Be able to perform full life cycle development in any programming language
- Expertise in object-oriented analysis and design, software design patterns and coding principles
- Have a basic experience with RDMS technologies like PostgreSQL, Oracle, or MySQL
- Have a basic understanding of cloud providers like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud
- Have good problem solving, troubleshooting skills and develop reliable, high quality solutions
We acknowledge that each one of us is unique and can deliver at their best in various ways. Thus, we will offer flexible working arrangements that could nurture your productivity.
Working remotely from home up to 5 days per week or working flexible hours are part of our offering to help you fit everything in and work when you’re most productive.
If you’re looking for a unique opportunity to create meaningful and impactful software solutions, come and join us. We’re an energetic team ready to invest in you, push you to your next best and inspire you to grow together.
Edit job descriptionShow less