The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
We’re searching professionals for a global company for Cloud-based enterprise e-commerce software. Our Software as a Service (SaaS) is a cloud-native headless commerce solution based on Java microservices with APIs. In addition to our microservice APIs, we are operating a Management Dashboard based on a micro frontend framework.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Architect to lead a team in building a micro frontend based UI that will be the
next-generation management tool for our leading microservice based e-commerce platform.
● You’ll help to strengthen our cloud native, multi-tenant offering by architecting a truly flagship application that will
delight our customers by helping them optimise their e-commerce back-office activities.
● Additionally you will apply your knowledge of micro frontend architecture and design systems to enable our
software development partners to extend the application functions in a fashion that retains a unified seamless
administration experience for our customers.
● As a part of our team you will shape the fundamental product’s architecture and design principles, advising
teams on leveraging the most appropriate solution during implementation by focusing on security, scalability and
● You’ll get the chance to release new functionality often and regularly and apply quality at all phases of the
development cycle with automated testing.
What you bring
● Working Knowledge of building a micro frontend based application
● Design systems exposure with a concrete understanding
● Demonstrate Knowledge of good architecture and patterns
● Ability to define problems and outline solutions using the latest technologies
● Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Required Tech Skills
● React/Angular/Vue: 5+ years
● REST: 4+ years
● GraphQL: 2+ years
● TypeScript: 4+ years
● CI/CD: 3+ years
● Testing: Unit, E2E/BDD testing
● ‘Can Do’ attitude
● You are happy to take decisions that will shape our solution for the next decade
● You would like to have direct impact on the solution architecture
● You are excited to work in a SaaS environment where code you ship has an immediate impact
What awaits you
● An unlimited working relationship in a first-class DevOps team that fits together perfectly
● Open and direct communication with short ways and fast decisions
● Participation in the visions and goals of the company
● High degree of influence on one's own work, innovation and application of cutting-edge technologies
● A growth culture with great opportunities for your personal development
For further details please contact: