HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 45 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
At least 7 years of experience in Front-End development experience with multiple years/project experience with
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences field
• Minimum of 3 year working with
• Fluency in English
• Testing experience using Jest or Enzyme
• Good understanding of typical web application, SOA and micro-services patterns.
• Knowledge of open source libraries, tools and frameworks (. for logging, wiring, testing, building)
• Exposure to technologies and concepts like:
o Rest APIs
o Library creation
o Lazy loading
o Story book
Nice to have previous experience in using
• Public cloud offerings (., AWS, GAE, Azure)
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
• Understanding of how to build performant, decoupled, testable, maintainable code
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
• Keen interest in open source and learning new technologies
• Ability and willingness to learn new programming languages, frameworks and paradigms
• Salary above the market
• 25 days of paid annual leave
• Career Progression Opportunities
• Well-rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages