Senior Expert SAP FI Consultant
* minden nyelv kötelező
What is the role about?
The Job Holder is accountable for carrying out activities that combine analytical skills and design with adequate knowledge of software and hardware technology, being responsible for the delivery of effective and efficient IT SAP (S/4Hana & ECC) services within and towards Global Solutions and OMV Petrom, including the definition, design, realization, testing, implementation and modification of the IT systems containing software as a main component.
- Ensures the content and delivery in the area of SAP Finance &Accounting: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Accounting, Cash Management, Asset Accounting, Credit Risk Management and non-SAP FI related applications for activities and strategic and/or critical initiatives and projects related to SAP services (applications and systems), both on-premises and cloud, for OMV Petrom/regional group of countries;
- Develops complex, tailored solutions for specific customer requirements which includes the design of the solutions based on business need, the management of implementation of stable service and continuous improvement of service by timeliness, quality, cost and collaboration;
- Contributes to the design of the OPGS Corporate IT FI Strategy and Roadmap to enable the digital transformation for the Customers (Upstream, Downstream, Corporate) based on concrete business needs and reflecting relevant market developments;
- Advises on challenges and business opportunities on SAP FI (Cloud) and non-SAP FI related application environment to improve performance management of the OMV Petrom business;
- Controls and enhances the knowledge and use of best IT service management practice into design, implement, transition, operate and continual service improvement for SAP FI and non-SAP FI services for defined OMV Petrom/regional customers within the allocated budget responsibility. Coordinates implementation and migrations from on-premise to cloud taking also fully into account change management and training aspects to ensure high degree of customer satisfaction;
- Coordinates technical activities of internal / external resources. Key interface / contact person regarding specific technical questions. Coordinates technical activities for the served customers and counsels on used technologies. Advises customers representatives on SAP FI and non-SAP FI services for adequate knowledge management and process optimization;
- Consults regarding technical solutions especially within the IT department and counsels IT Global counterparts, project managers, service managers and business consultants regarding technical questions and possible solutions;
- Ensures the appliance of governance, controls and operational best practices to ensure highly usable and stable workplace services for all end users;
- Closely collaborates with relevant stakeholders (. FI Corporate, OPGS Employee Services, end-users) to define end user collaboration and workplace productivity requirements while also ensuring collaboration and alignment with the OMV IT organization;
- Contributes to coaching and training of team members to ensure required IT and collaboration capabilities.
- Master Diploma ( Economics / Cybernetics / Management / IT);
- Relevant experience more than 9 years;
- Excellent knowledge in the SAP application area with experience in system configuration;
- Excellent knowledge in ITIL framework;
- Experience in Scrum/Agile methodologies;
- Excellent communication and intercultural skills, both verbal and written; good experience in conflict management and problem solving;
- Proven/Extensive knowledge in FI processes;
- Very good knowledge of core processes of an energy company;
- Deep understanding in the dependencies of a multi-system / application environment including a highly complex interface and platform setup;
- Proficient English User C1/C2.