Senior DevOps Engineer
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in DevOps? Do you roll-up-your-sleeves and collaborate daily with product teams in automating the environment?
Streamline the software development life cycle from requirements to monitoring in test, dev and production. Use and incorporate open source tools, automation, and cloud resources to cut down on tedious, boring tasks and free up the team's developers to do what we do best – to innovate.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Responsible for ensuring the vision and implementation of CI that effectively ensure project visibility, and report against delivery metrics.
Own successful continuous delivery of projects & tools from development to QA to handover to customers support going forward.
Mentoring development teams on DevOps best practices
Collaborate with remote team members to build and maintain positive, productive team relationships
Develop positive relationships with teams involved in the downstream technical processes
With these skills you are a great candidate:
Working experience in Cloud Infrastructure - AWS, Containerization and managing effective Docker containers lifecycle through full automation from development to production, Container Orchestration engines like Kubernetes / Docker Swarm.
Good experience with implementation of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery for open source & commercial, proprietary software’s including tools using delivery methodology like everything ‘as a code’ and automation.
Good experience and comfortable scripting using Bash, Python, PowerShell, Groovy etc
Understanding of large production scale, multi-tiered systems architecture and micro services management principles.
Experience of working in an agile environment. Solid understanding of DevOps principles and practices such as Continuous Integration and delivery.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and communication skills.
AWS, Containerization and managing effective Docker containers lifecycle through full automation from development to production, Container Orchestration engines like Kubernetes / Docker Swarm.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- In the pandemic we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this period we have 2 days work from home per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!