Senior DevOps Engineer
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in DevOps? Do you roll-up-your-sleeves and collaborate daily with product teams in automating the environment?
Streamline the software development life cycle from requirements to monitoring in test, dev and production. Use and incorporate open source tools, automation, and cloud resources to cut down on tedious, boring tasks and free up the team's developers to do what we do best – to innovate.
As a technical leader help us to identify new opportunities to build software solutions for our customers and improve products in the enterprise space. Implement continuous integration and delivery to limit manual testing and troubleshooting.
Embed your DevOps mindset into the ways of working, by implementing automation and tightening feedback loops.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Responsible for ensuring the vision and implementation of CI that effectively ensure project visibility, and report against delivery metrics.
• Own successful continuous delivery of projects & tools from development to QA to handover to customers support going forward.
• Mentoring development teams on DevOps best practices
• Collaborate with remote team members to build and maintain positive, productive team relationships
• Develop positive relationships with teams involved in the downstream technical processes
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Good experience and be comfortable with AWS, incl. certification
• Technically good experience in tools like Terraform, GitLab, Jenkins, Nexus, Atlassian Tools, Sonarqube, Kubernetes, Selenium, Maven, WhiteSource, Docker
• Excellent standard of written and spoken English.
• Working experience in Cloud Infrastructure - AWS, Containerization and managing effective Docker containers lifecycle through full automation from development to production, Container Orchestration engines like Kubernetes / Docker Swarm.
• Good experience with implementation of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery for open source & commercial, proprietary software’s including tools using delivery methodology like everything ‘as a code’ and automation.
• Good experience and comfortable scripting using Bash, Python, PowerShell, Groovy etc
• Understanding of large production scale, multi-tiered systems architecture and micro services management principles.
• Experience of working in an agile environment. Solid understanding of DevOps principles and practices such as Continuous Integration and delivery.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and communication skills.
• AWS, Containerization and managing effective Docker containers lifecycle through full automation from development to production, Container Orchestration engines like Kubernetes / Docker Swarm.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
In the pandemic we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this period we have 2 days work from home per week
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you