The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
You will work as part of a development team or independently to deliver timely solutions and
services to teams involved in the application development. As an mid team member, you will get guidance and supervision from the other members of the team and provide third
level user support and assistance in the administration of production services. You will work
with coordinated help on the most advanced initiatives of the team, including code reviews, system integration testing.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for developing applications, deploying
existing and update current applications with new features. You will work closely with other
engineers, producers and development.
Coding, language, architectural design, testing and support:
• Develops solutions as part of the development applications portfolio;
• Manages interactions between different modules and libraries of code throughout a large
• Participates to code reviews and provides constructive feedback on design and
implementation to help others improve coding skills;
• Diagnoses complex memory and threading/concurrency related issues; is the go-to
software engineer for complex bugs;
• Participates in the resolution of support tickets assigned to the group;
• Participate in administrative and support activities related to the installation and
maintenance of production systems;
Key Skills and Knowledge:
Should have experience in C#, MS SQL, MY SQL, Rest API.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years years relevant IT and application development and maintenance experience
Agile development methodology concepts & experience in Scrum Framework.