Középfok (2-5 év), Szenior (5-10 év)
Bár az álláhirdetés inaktív, önéletrajzodat elküldheted a munkaadónak
Concept Apps is a software company specialized in transport products. Among many cool services (taxi, transport planner, ride sharing), we have most recently created the Citylink app (a digital rent-a-car service, available even for short distances!). If you live in Bucharest, you might have seen some of our cars around town.
You shall be working with a team of bright, dedicated and ambitious developers ready to challenge ideas and develop innovative products.
If you join our team, you will be challenged to:
- Design and build applications for mobile devices;
- Work in an agile-based environment that encourages innovation and the use of the best technologies;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to configure and customise mobile solutions in order to deliver new, interesting features;
- Manage the integration of third-party libraries;
- Work on bug fixing and improving the application performance;
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies;
- Bring your own ideas and shape them into working solutions.
- At least 3 years of experience in professional mobile app development;
- Experience building Android apps that have been successfully delivered to customers;
- Solid experience in Android development using Java and/or Kotlin;
- Experience with REST, JSON;
- Knowledge of source control management (GIT);
- Understanding of Android design principles and material design;
- Design patterns;
- Clean code knowledge.
- A few apps available in Play Store;
- Experience in an Agile environment;
- Familiarity with tools for mobile app development (JIRA);
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools.
Extra bonus points:
- UI/Unit tests knowledge;
- Reactive programming and dependency injection frameworks knowledge;
- Github page with your own projects;
- Web socket communication.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with a passionate team on a new mobility project that can make a difference in the way people move;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Team building and social events;
- Foosball table;
- Citylink credits for employees;
- Unlimited access to Facebook and YouTube.
We look forward to meeting you!