OPIS, part of IHS Markit, is one of the world's most comprehensive sources for petroleum pricing and news information. OPIS provides real-time and historical spot, wholesale/rack and retail fuel prices for the refined products, renewable fuels, and natural gas and gas liquids (LPG) industries. At its core, OPIS uses a set of complex IT systems and tools, handling huge amounts of data in a reliable way, and providing customers with business applications to use this data as efficient as possible.
We are looking for an IT Project Manager/Scrum Master that will plan, lead, organize, and motivate an agile project team to achieve a high level of performance and quality while delivering agile projects that provide exceptional business value to the organization, its customers, and end users. The IT Project Manager may be responsible for managing several concurrent high visibility projects and/or initiatives using agile methods in a fast-paced environment. He/She may play a number of different roles including business analyst, scrum master, software tester, liaison, data analyst, product manager and trainer/coach in addition to project manager to deliver successful project results.
Nice to have:
• Agile Project Management tools such as story maps, epics, user stories, release planning, Kanban boards, relative sizing estimation techniques, velocity tracking, as well as tracking burndown and burnup charts
• Project Management software such as Azure DevOps, Jira, Workfront, Rally, VersionOne or Microsoft Project
• Microsoft Visio, LucidChart or equivalent software for workflow diagramming
• Balsamiq Mockups or equivalent software mockup / design prototyping tools
• Managed a project team utilizing popular Agile frameworks, such as Scrum and Kanban. For Scrum, have experience leading Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Reviews, Retrospectives, and Daily Scrums
• Completed any of the following: Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Product Owner (CPO), User Story Development, PMI-ACP
What we offer:
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or callDetermination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For Information Please Click On The Following Links
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.