The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
As our Scrum Master, you will be a servant leader of a scrum team, who is responsible for teaching, coaching, and reinforcing the values and principles of Agile.
Required Skills, Knowledge, & Experience
• Overall 8-10 Years of experience in managing IT programs
• 4-5 years of Experience as FULL TIME Scrum Master managing Telecom Agile projects.
• Very good understanding of BSS Telecom processes in essential.
• Very good understanding of DevOps way of working
• Experience of working in SAFe framework would be added advantage
• Proven ability to coach and develop others, ability to remove roadblocks for teams
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills, Strong communication, conflict resolution, and facilitation skills.
• Ability to develop productive working relationships with a wide variety of teams and leaders
• Recognized Agile certifications such as CSM, PSM or ICP-ACC, PMI ACP, SAFe.
Description of the major Role & Responsibilities performed in this job:
• Facilitates and/or supports Agile framework ceremonies for Scrum team in SAFe Framework.
• Educates the team about Agile principles and benefits. Coaches the scrum team to work effectively as a cross-functional team.
• Drives tactical team-level improvement as part of the Agile process.
• Ensures development work is prioritized by business value, and work is aligned with the sprint goal & PI goal.
• Identifies, tracks, removes, or escalates impediments to enable team success toward the sprint commitments.
• Monitors sprint metrics and works with team to determine how they can continue to improve upon value delivery and recognize additional efficiencies as they mature.
• Works with the Product Owner, RTE, and the team to re-balance and re-prioritize work within a sprint.
• Support the scrum team in writing epics and user stories in BSS domain
• Help & Contribute in Scrum Chapter to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework.
• Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
• Identify key KPIs, Prepare and present reports on the progress and success
• Promotes DEVOPS culture, self-organization and is constantly improving team effectiveness by understanding team dependencies.
• Celebrates team and individual successes, and makes progress visible. Builds a culture of team accountability and agile sustainability.