The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Technology is a playground for ideas!
_VOIS is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day
The Team review, build, configure and deliver high quantity and high quality DC Infrastructure services requested by Local Markets and Group Functions into DC Operations, following Architecture, Security, Datacenter and Design boundaries and Customer requirements so that assets are handed over to GDC Operations for 24/7 maintenance and support. The Scrum Master plays a crucial part in ensuring the success the Digital Operating Model; helping us to become a leading digital company.
Responsibilities of this role include identifying risks, dependencies, and impediments, leading the team and business in finding a solution, coordinating with other Teams and Stakeholders, and actively escalating when needed to ensure resolution. The Scrum Master provides support and facilitation to increase velocity and team productivity. This role is also responsible for keeping a pulse on needs and insights from stakeholders and other initiatives, regularly communicating status, changes in direction, and relevant metrics to avoid misalignment and roadblocks.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Proven Agile methodology expertise on software engineering/IT projects
• Experience on CI/CD methodologies and tools
• Effective and consistent team player, influencer, and negotiator, able to highlight internal and external dependencies and break down complex blockers
• Strong ability to coach and develop Agile on others, an inherent entrepreneurial spirit, and focuses on ever-improving team performance
• Good problem-solving capabilities and communicator
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• High standard read/write capabilities in English
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
Nice to have:
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
The future is exciting. Ready?