First of all, enroll in one of the best telecom company that have embraced technology and digital era.
The Scrum Master is in charge of how the whole process is played out from the start all through to the end. A Scrum Master manages the scope and timeline of the entire project, which in turn guides them to set achievable goals. Therefore, what the team delivers at the end of every sprint has the required quality and supports the larger business goal.
Looking at your daily tasks:
- Guides and coaches both the Scrum Team and the Development team on how to get the most out of self organization and fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks;
- Facilitates agile rituals efficiently and strictly;
- Blocks stories that do not contain the right level of detail from entering the Dev Structure
- Guide the team to find the right person within the organization that can help them
- Build a safe and trusting environment where conflicts can be managed in a healthy way without fear of blame
- Be responsible for supporting and coaching the Product Owner on Agile/Scrum practices
What are we looking at:
- Experienced in a Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency and servant leadership
- Knowledge of Agile approaches – Kanban, Scrum, XP, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques – Automated Testing, User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Testing, Pairing, Agile Games, etc.
Sounds challenging? We have some extra benefits for you:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose (in Romania) couple of days per week;
- Dedicated employee phone subscription;
- Annual Company Bonus;
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel;
- Meal Tickets;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Private Life Insurance.