IDEMIA is a multinational company with 13,000 employees worldwide, including 3,000 engineers.
Our playground: the identification, authentication, and securing of people and objects.
Our areas of expertise: artificial intelligence, biometrics, cryptography, embedded systems and software and cyber security.
Our promise: With our technology and innovations, only you can be yourself.
Our ambition: Imagine tomorrow and profoundly change the daily lives of citizens of all countries.
Our markets: civil identity (ID, passport), smart payment and telecom transactions, smart cards, public security and border security.
Integrate our IDEMIA Romania it’s:
The role of the Sales Support Specialist &Customer Service Representative is managing the whole order and logistic process from the Client order specification until delivery and to maximize the revenue opportunities within existing customers.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Handling of Sales Administration activities, . all work as part of Customer Care and Support
• Provide Supply Chain end-to-end performance for customers
• Understanding of all Supply Chain areas: Demand and Stock Management, Reporting, Planning
• Independent order handling in Ax and SAP R/3: acceptance and input of orders
• Ensuring prompt and correct order handling
• Coordination with internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction and manage order related requirements . Sales Team, Technical Consultants
• Proactive handling of and reporting on order-related matters
• Follow-up and monitoring
• Handling and answering incoming correspondence, customer support and consulting
• Handling of complaints in Sales Force and support for the Quality Control department
Requirements / Knowledge and skills:
• 3 years of vocational experience, ideally in Customer Service (order to cash) or Sales
• 2 years of expertise in Supply Chain (and Logistics)
• Professional level of English (written and spoken); other foreign languages desirable
• PC knowledge (Microsoft Office, SAP and preferably Microsoft Dinamics Ax)
• Quick learner and proactive approach
• Team-oriented thinking and behavior
• Customer orientation
• Able to act independently, analytical and structured
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic knowledge of the mobile telecommunications industry desirable
Your office will be located in Romania - Bucharest.