Sales and Marketing Assistant
Középfok (2-5 év), Szenior (5-10 év)
angol - haladó
Havi bruttó fizetés
800 - 1300
Bár az álláhirdetés inaktív, önéletrajzodat elküldheted a munkaadónak
Sales and marketing assistant
Phi is the preeminent investment banking IT consultancy specialising in front office pricing and risk technology transformation. As niche specialists in key technologies and applications which drive the front office of global investment banks, we are expanding our European operations.
Phi ate looking to hire a super smart, motivated, driven individual who is a highly motivated perfectionist with an eye for detail, excellent presentational skills and excellent communications skills.
- You will become the administrative custodian of the sales CRM system ensuring all necessary information is correctly maintained, codes updated and evolved, client, opportunity and personnel records updated at all times
- You will be responsible for the formatting and correct presentation of all employee resumes prior to going to our clients. This requires an eye for detail, excellent grammatical English skills and strong presentation abilities
- You will ensure that all Phi employees are correctly represented within the CRM system and that all codes and resumes are up to date, maintaining bi-annual updates and when projects complete and updates are required.
- You will take responsibility for updating the companies website with related news articles, events, opportunities and all non static areas of the site
- You will provide support when required to the CEO and his executive assistant with matters concerning meetings, interviews and presentations.
You will have a 1st honours degree and a masters or an MBA in business orientated administrative subject.
The content of the role is highly technical and the clients you'll be engaging with are highly intelligent and very experienced so a mature, independently oriented person is required who is very quickly able to learn complex topics and apply what they've learnt to the role.
This is a job that will provide a constant steep learning curve as markets and technology continue to evolve at pace. Becoming a player in this market is both financially and intellectually incredibly rewarding.