Szenior (5-10 év)
Angol - Haladó
Bár az álláhirdetés inaktív, önéletrajzodat elküldheted a munkaadónak
We are Euler Hermes and we are the world’s leading provider of trade-related credit insurance solutions with more than 100 years of client support and responsiveness to changing business environments. We are backed by Allianz, one of the leading financial services providers worldwide.
The Senior Business Analyst will be the entry point for business on requirements related to his scope (customer touchpoints, end-to-end processes) and collaborates with regional BCP teams/ Regional business supports.
We would be happy to welcome you in our team if you would like to have the following responsibilities:
- Translate Business needs into Business requirements
- Ensure Business needs consistency
- Ensure alignment with regional BCP team (on requirements prioritization)
- Ensure consistency of the whole E-2-E process, quality and smooth interfaces
- Ensure functional alignment (and validation) with all business stakeholders (other BCP teams, Group functions, regional /local functions)
- Provide support in the solution design (maintenance / projects) to Regions and Group
- Work with Architecture team in the high level solution design when relevant
- Provide a high level estimation of solutions and propose alternative solution, when relevant (to fit in the business price)
- Contribute and validate the test plan
- Follow-up requirement execution/ implementation of Group business needs
- Take decision / action on defects submitted for arbitration
- Write user guide for the lead applications (applications under the BCP team scope)
- Provide Core training, documentation, user manual for the lead system
- Define and validate non-functional requirement of lead applications (SLA, availability, resiliency)
- This position has no direct reports.
We will be pleased to welcome you in our team, if you have/are:
- Minimum 5 years experience as Business Analyst
- Business knowledge in one of the different area: Invoicing / Customer accounting / Claims would be preferred
- Fluent Strong process minded thinking, problem solvers/ solution oriented
- Thinker and analyzer - with the ability to engage with stakeholders to understand and respond to their needs in rapidly changing business environments
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Dynamic and multinational working environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow - on the job as well as language or professional training
- Open company culture, flexible working hours / possibility of working from home
- A wide range of employee benefits - meal vouchers, gift vouchers, performance bonus, public transportation allowance, extra personal days, premium health insurance, fruit day, discounts on Allianz products, etc.
- Full time permanent contract
- Modern and accessible offices
- Please describe briefly what has motivated you to apply for this role
- What is your availability to start a new job?
- What are your salary expectations (RON netto)?