Remote Activation Coordinator
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Our Retail have a direct impact on our new mission: converting smokers to our ground-breaking, smoke-free IQOS products. They’re at the forefront of our total transformation as we roll out new stores and new products. It’s an energized, exciting, engaging experience.
You can shape the customer journey, from acquisition and conversion through to loyalty. And you can watch your efforts succeed and develop your skills collaborating across regions and functions.
If you want to make a life-changing impact on customers, there’s nowhere better to develop your career.
Your ‘day to day’
Manage the scheduling, execution and evaluation of commercial IQOS activities through Remote Specialists teams, that are employees of the company providing for Philip Morris Trading . remote acquisition and conversion services (ex. Qualifying Leads, Selling, Lending, Remote Guided Trials, Onboarding, Leads Generation etc) with the purpose of growing our IQOS user base;
- Closely and regularly monitor the service providers (Remote Specialists) which carry out remote activities in the acquisition/conversion area for RRP. Actively involved in their recruitment, set SMART objectives for every person in the team. Set key performance indicators for the services provided, monitor, and provide information related to the level of performance in comparison with the set KPIs.
- Preparation of scripts/assessment criteria for Remote Specialists. Propose corrective actions when necessary, together with the management of the service provider, with the purpose of ensuring an optimal level of provided services. Ensure permanent coaching activities for the allocated service provider representatives.
- Plan and prioritize the activities of Remote Specialists with the purpose of accomplishing the business objectives. Perform consumer call backs (NPS) in order to document their feedback and organize team meetings (NPS Huddles) in order to address possible shortfalls or escalate complex gaps. Build integrated plans addressing all the opportunities & challenges generated by the closely monitoring of the Consumer Journey insights. Allocate the available budget and resources with the purpose of accomplishing the business objectives.
- Ensure the implementation of objectives in alignment with the heat not burn products’ (RRP) national plan and strategy. Analyze all the data sources (market observations, data received from remote channel, opinions from the adult consumers of RRP products, market research data from internal systems, public activity from the competitors, market offers, marketing communications with permanent/impermanent character etc.), identifying the activities meant to exploit the RRP opportunities.
- Collect relevant information related to the activity, effectiveness of the implemented activities and competition, consolidate information and internally communicate them. Collaborate both locally and on a centralized level with other colleagues, proactively providing, or when necessary, relevant information, reports regarding the growth of activity’s effectiveness. Foster a collaborative climate to share and learn best practices in all teams.
- Be aware of all Philip Morris policies, procedures, regulations, instructions, and recommendations from the intranet page (OnePlace) of the company and ensure that these are respected. Maintain the level of awareness and ensure compliance with the safety and security procedures within the team. Ensure all the equipment and goods of the society are kept in good shape and adhere to all the regulations, politics and procedures of safety and security at the workplace (EHS). Sustain and ensure safety and conformity and reports all the accidents and event, regardless of their importance. Ensure the team respect the Guidebook for Success from the intranet page (OnePlace) of the company and carry out activities in line with the Marketing PMI Guidebook and other commercial or publicity RRP practices of the company, also from the OnePlace page or communicated to the line manager/other departments of the company, with the purpose of adherence to them/implementation.
Who we’re looking for:
- Experience of at least 12 months in the same or similar customer facing position.
- Experience in tele sales/telemarketing and/ or call center is a plus.
- Experience in direct sales, promotion, and communication with customers at least 6 months.
- Experience in coordinating a team of at least 10 colleagues.
- Very good knowledge of acquisition, conversion & retention products, procedures, and services.
- Excellent computer knowledge - MS Office, internet applications, Microsoft Excel advanced; previous experience with telephony and CRM tools is considered as a plus.
- Very good spoken and written English and Romanian.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.