We are looking for a motivate, hands-on candidate with passion for Customer Service to join our CS High Volume Hiring team, as Recruiting Specialist. The recruiting Specialist work virtually but closely with Recruiting Lead and the Recruiting Assistant, providing them support in the mass hiring process of new Customer Service Associates, in Romania and Italy. The role will be based in the Amazon Development Center in Iasi (IAS12), but reports to the virtual structure of the EU CS HVH Team.
The ideal candidate will work effectively with internal and external customers and possess great communication and analytical skills. They have a demonstrated ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate push back and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service to the client and candidate. The recruiting process for high volume hiring roles is managed virtually and does not require the direct interaction and screening of candidates, allowing flexibility and fast growth for the business operations.
· Utilize relevant channels to source candidates
· Manage pipeline via recruiting platforms ensuring candidates meet hiring bar prior to onboarding
· Owns the recruiting process, and HR Services relationship to build and constantly improve candidate onboarding experience
· Own Employee Service relationship to build and constantly improve candidate onboarding experience
· Report on sourcing channel measures of success
· Organize and attend local events as required
· Recommend and track marketing / branding initiative and spend
· Collate data for reports, produce trend analysis
· Build agencies partnership and monitor performance
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
· Fluency in Romania and English (Verbally and Written)
· Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
· Strong communication skills and organizational skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
· Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace
· Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
· Knowledge of Italian, Spanish or French language
Knowledge legal aspects of the hiring process
Previous experience in a recruiting or HR role
· Corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting, ideally in the field of Customer Service
· Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives
· Experience in volume hiring
· Master's level degree