R&D Software Senior Engineer
* minden nyelv kötelező
R&D Software Senior Engineer_VNI CE SW
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
Check out your future responsibilities below
- Specify, develop, test and deploy a Story, Feature, Enabler or Component or Sub-System;
- Conduct research, design, prototyping and other exploration activities for a continuous delivery;
- Take ownership for the product aspects developed by the team and strives for qualitative deliveries;
- Improve the team’s process. Work in a continuous collaboration and synchronization with other team members of the other Agile Teams;
- Lead, mentor and synchronize other Value Creators
- Excellent knowledge of embedded software development;
- Good knowledge of C language;
- Excellent knowledge of software development tools and software development processes;
- Good knowledge of Agile Development Methodology (based on SAFe framework);
- Good knowledge of microcontroller technology.
- Experience in an agile development environment;
- Proactive and collaborative attitude;
- Planning and organization skills;
- Communication skills;
- Good language skills (English – required);
- Experience in solving emerging team impediments;
- Knowledge in configuration and change management tools Automotive embedded SW experience
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, . hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.