QA Engineer (Operations, Orders Division)
Who we are
eMAG is one of the largest online stores in the region. We operate in Romania, Bulgaria and Hungary. Despite our established position on the market, we still have a start-up culture. If you would like to shape the future of e-commerce in Europe - join us.
We are looking for
An enthusiastic QA Engineer who will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and executing manual/automated test plans and scripts for OM.
The OM (Order Management) Team is responsible for processing automatically 99% of all eMAG and Fashion Days orders, placed in Romania, Bulgaria and Hungary. The application they manage is a core one for the backend and has implications in areas like stock management and product reservations, client communication via email and SMS, but also opening new showrooms and optimizing their processes. Among their projects you can recognize:
- Order Processing – saving & processing the orders, with all existing operations
- Order Reservations – create stock reservations for products
- Order Validation – validate the order can be invoiced
- User Permissions – defining and verifying user permissions
What you will do
- Following AGILE development methodologies to deliver high quality software products and client oriented projects;
- Design, create and execute tests for technical solutions according to the specifications;
- Identifying, tracking and reporting errors in the project;
- Plan test strategies in accordance with project scope/delivery dates;
- Documenting and sharing knowledge to other team members;
What you must have
- Technical profile;
- Experienced in creating and executing manual test cases;
- Basic SQL knowledge;
- Basic PHP;
- Knowledge of Codeception/Selenium;
It is considered a plus/would be nice to have
- Any version control system (GIT);
What we offer
Grow Faster. Grow Higher.
We’re always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are among them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG. We grew very fast, and we are determined to keep doing so. What brought us here is our desire of continuous evolution and practical results.
Over 5200 people are working now in eMAG. We strongly believe in people development and therefore every year we invest more and more energy and resources to remain an organization that is constantly learning. We want to make sure that you’ll have the most talented colleagues, as well as the proper environment to grow and achieve great results, to become what you desire on a personal and professional level.