We are looking for an intelligent and customer focused QA Engineer to join our team.
- Handle the day-to-day quality assurance effort a part of a SCRUM team including: scheduling, support, problem resolution, and enhancement requests.
- Ensure code is tested and all changes meet quality standards prior to implementation.
- Monitor the software bug tracking process, including prioritization of software bugs reported and ensuring timely resolution according to schedule and priority.
- Support the design process including requirements gathering, prototyping, user testing etc.
- Communicate and share knowledge with other QA team members from different SCRUM groups.
- Provide input to the development and deployment of the company test automation module.
- Be a member of the QA guild, take part in cross-company activities, and use the guild to grow your testing professionalism and skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology Management.
- 5 years of related experience in software quality assurance.
- Technical focus including ability to create DB queries (MySQL, MongoDB), use and test API's (Postman, SoapUI).
- Process centric with experience using management tools such as JIRA.
- Excellent communication skills with members, staff, and individuals in the community in a professional manner. This will require excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills along with the ability to present and explain information effectively.
- Multi-task orientation to handle and manage a number of projects at once while remaining flexible to changing requirements and priorities.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner and collaborate effectively in teams with all levels of the organization.
- Experience working for a global company with sites and customers across the world.
- Strong English –Write, Read and Speak.
About Orion Innovation:
Orion Innovation is a leading digital transformation and product development services firm with more than 25 years of activity. Headquartered in Edison, New Jersey, the company has a global team of over 4,750 associates, with engineers in 11 major delivery centers spread across the Americas, Europe, and APAC region.
Orion operates in a broad range of industries such as: financial services, professional services, cyber security, telecommunications and media, consumer products, automotive, industrial automation, professional sports and entertainment, life sciences, ecommerce, and education.
The main focus is to be an agile and trusted partner for business transformation initiatives, providing deep emerging technology, digital design and domain expertise.
*Only suitable candidates will be contacted.