Python Developer For Automation Test Framework
Részleges távmunka (a munkaidő feloszlik a távmunka és a vállalat központjában tett látogatások között)
* minden nyelv kötelező
You might not have heard about SWARCO but for sure you have seen us around. In Bucharest thousands of the city traffic lights are built by us. The core of our business is Traffic Management Systems, that help in controlling, monitoring and optimizing traffic in the cities but not only. Our goal is to improve everyone’s quality of life.
SWARCO is a growing international group with over 3600 employees on all continents.
The Job position is for our software lab in Bucharest, Romania. You will be part of a distributed team working on the next generation of Traffic Management Systems. Our goal is to create the best product on the market using the best available technologies.
You will be involved with the testing team to help them write and maintain automated tests for backend and front. You will also be involved in the development of the Automated Tester Framework.
About the position:
You will work alongside with the testing team, not only to develop tests, but also to enhance our testing framework. You will need to learn a complex system from functional but also technical perspective and device ways for monitoring, testing and validating it.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Python developer with the following profile:
- Fluent in English
- Technical knowledge and ability
- Ability to work autonomous in a distributed team
- Fast learner
- Growth mindset and with strong learning culture
Nice to have (or we will learn together)
- Relevant testing automation experience or at least python experience
- Some knowledge and skills regarding testing or the will to learn
- SCRUM & Agile would be good to know what "they" are
- Working experience with Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Teams, Office (and if not they are not that difficult to learn)
Your responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Implement and maintain automated tests
- Develop features for the testing framework
- Define and execute checks and tests according to the testing strategy and requirements
- Report/retest bugs and provide relevant information for stakeholders
- Follow up on testing related activities within the product
- Participate in planning
- Advocate for Testability within the project
- Prepare/define test environments
- Provide support for team members and act as 3rd level support in regard to production issues