University degree in Mechanical Engineering/Tehnic
English advanced, German is a plus
2 Years experiences in Project Management within a multinational company with production profile
Very good knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point.
Logical thinking and analysis abilities
Team working skills across disciplines and departments, ability to maintain confidentiality of financial information
Responsible and reliable person, attention to details.
Integrity. Needs to be honest and ethical.
Ability to write clear and accurate reports
Emotional balance, constant in attitudes
Decision-making capacity and responsibility
Permanent concern for raising the individual professional level and the project team
Compliance with the planned deadlines in proportion of over 90%
Coordinates, launches new projects
- Cooperates with the departments of production, sales, logistics, acquisitions and internal / external collaborators
- Manages internal and external costs for projects
- Delimits the steps in the production process so that the products are reliable, in the case of new products
- Brings improvements to ongoing projects
- Manages products from the prototype stage to the series production stage
- Creates and manages all the necessary documentation for a new project
- Contributes to the creation of prototypes and plastic or electronic components.
- Establishes long-term collaboration relationships with partners, clients, beneficiaries and project financiers.
- Prepares the budget and the cash flow of the project for the final contracts in accordance with the submitted proposal, with the beneficiary's comments and with the activities foreseen to be carried out within the project, ensuring the resources necessary for its good development.
- Monitors over time the progress achieved towards the proposed objectives and writes monthly reports to financiers, partners and beneficiaries in compliance with the data provided in the contracts.
- Ensures the solution of the problems appeared in the realization of the project and informs in time the management team about the problems appeared and which it cannot solve at its level.
- Properly archive all documentation related to the project.
- Prepares new projects that capitalize on existing expertise in the organization and the results of previous projects and makes budget proposals for each project that they submit for approval to the Company s management.
- Makes proposals to improve the work style in order to maximize the efficiency of achieving the proposed objectives.
- Responsible for the management of human and material resources according to the project planning, as well as for their correct allocation to the project activities.
- Responsible for compliance with the deadlines established by contracts.
- Responsible for the veracity and correctness of the reports prepared for the financier, partners and beneficiaries.
- Responsible for the observance of specific general work procedures (work schedule, punctuality in drawing up and submitting reports, etc.)
Profesional Development Opportunities
International work Enviroment
Young & dynamic team