The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS JOB REQUIRES RELOCATION TO SLOVAKIA!
JOB DESCRIPTION, RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Project Logistics Coordinator cooperates with other team members on realization of assigned international projects in Regional Execution Platform in Bratislava (this position is based in Bratislava!)
- Manage the logistic aspect of a international projects, from procurement to
delivery, in accordance with project’s budgets, deadlines and objectives
- Analyze and define complete logistic flows, taking into account the customer,
final country of delivery, nature of supply, shipping constraints, packaging,
- Anticipate and minimise any logistic risk before and during project execution
- Purchase orders creation and monitoring
- Secure fulfilment of suppliers contractual terms and conditions in accordance
with project’s needs
- Organize deliveries from suppliers/warehouse to final customers according to
agreed contractual conditions, including packing, transport, customs
formalities, certifications, insurance, etc...
- Implement necessary actions to achieve project’s objectives and customer’s
- Follow internal procedures & templates in all project stages
EMPLOYEE PERKS AND BENEFITS:
• Opportunity to work on interesting international projects
• Providing various type of technical trainings
• Competitive salary
• Notebook, phone
Package of social benefits:
- Annual bonus
- Life insurance
- Cafeteria system of benefits with budget of 510 EUR/year
- 4 sick days per year
- home office, etc.
Part of this job may include rare foreign business trips.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE EMPLOYEE:
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Microsoft Word - advanced