Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day
The Program Manager will oversee that the Cloud Network Infrastructure program roadmap is delivered on time, within budget, and with quality meeting expectations of all stakeholders. The program manager is responsible for working across all functional and technical areas to insure successful program delivery occurs. Must manage program work plans, issues, risks and dependencies.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business
- The Agile Program Manager is responsible for the planning, coordination, and deployment of all releases into production
- This role is responsible for identifying, managing, and mitigating cross-program risks and issues, in order to facilitate on-time delivery of capabilities and features aligned to the business outcome vision
- This role is responsible for working closely with the domain or business outcome Product Manager and supporting Product Owners to coordinate delivery of capabilities
- This role is responsible for defining release readiness requirements against business outcome needs and validating readiness before release into production
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Release train / pipeline planning, coordination, facilitation, and management
- Automated release and configuration management
- Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Production-readiness criteria definition and assessment of modules and supporting systems
- Systems thinking
- Agile software development environment and methods
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery methodologies and tools
- DevOps culture, processes, and tools
- Vendor selection and RFP / RFI management
- Contract definition and negotiation
- Vendor performance, contract, and relationship management
- Multi-sourcing approaches
- Expertise with project planning tools . Microsoft Project and Project Server, JIRA
- University degree
- Project management certifications (Agile Kanban, SAFe, PMP, Prince 2)
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation
The future is exciting. Ready?