- Execution and accomplishment of production plans established within the PRODUCTION to maximise the use of the organization’s resources, equipment, processes and people. Contribute to establish production budgets.
- Ensure the customer needs in terms quality, cost and schedules, while alert and propose solutions in case of deviations.
- Lead, train and develop the team to ensure the compliance of their assigned tasks.
- Produce with respect to work standards (quality, health and safety, lean, processes, 5S)
- Apply and enforce the rules and procedures of the prevention management system in matters of safety, hygiene and environment in the factory, as well as those included in the Quality Manual. Monitor and analysis of incidents and accidents, ensuring the performance of corrective actions.
- Lead the continuous improvement of the section and define strategic plan of improvement of the production. Lead improvement workshops applying lean methodology systems
- Deployment and monitor indicators/goals of quality, cost and schedules. To propose and do improvement actions needed to improve those indicators.
- Select, and manage on-going relationships with internal and external suppliers (maintenance contractors, raw material suppliers) to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service. In particular assure maintenance and good conservation of machines, facilities and tools.
- Liaise with functional or operational corporate structure to understand their current and future product needs and develop plans, cost estimates, and schedules for integrating these needs into existing manufacturing activities. Participate in validation process of a launching or product/process-serie-0 modification and conformity of machines
- Engineering or related Technical University (Degree) required
- Experience in the described functions in production with a background in managing employees, minimum of 3 to 5 years. Previous experience as Process Manager would be also possible
- Assembly, metal, extrusion processes. Not necessary plastics, but valuable.
- Plastic injection molding Processes experience or academic background would be an added value
- Lean management, Health&Safety and environment management , people management
- User in MSOffice and preferable SAP
Capacity of adaptation to different levels