Wyser Romania is looking for a Production Manager (Roman, Neamt County) for one of our partners, a brand with a tradition that operates in the conveyor belt manufacturing industry. The project is in Greenfield status and you will be among the first professionals involved in in the ramp-up process.
• Profound knowledge in the field of metal welding;
• Prior experience as a production manager in a production processing environment (welding, bending and assembly);
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or similar field of study;
• Knowledge in production and manufacturing processes, health and safety standards, business and management principles, machines, tools;
• Communication skills, leadership experience, ability to motivate people to perform at high levels;
• Analytical and problem-solving ability, good time management;
• Proficient in MS Office and experience with an ERP systems such as proALPHA or similar;
• Good knowledge of English, written and spoken.
• Ensuring that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently;
• Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met;
• Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with general manager;
• Overseeing performance of employees – professional and disciplinary leadership;
• Communication of target agreements with staff;
• Overseeing production process;
• Ensuring of QCP objectives in production;
• Managing of internal resources to meet production targets;
• Continuous improvement of the production process
• Competitive salary;
• Medical insurance;
• Relocation package if needed;
• 2 - 3 months of training in Germany;
• The opportunity to develop a new business in Romania from start-up, to be among the first professionals in charge of leading the business to growth and success.