Product Support Engineer
Távmunka (otthonról végezhető tevékenység)
* minden nyelv kötelező
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) a global cybersecurity leader, enables our customers and partners to outpace and outmaneuver adversaries with more precision, so they can rapidly adapt and respond to market forces to meet their business needs. With a unique combination of cloud-native, SaaS security platform and intelligence-driven security solutions, informed by 20+ years of threat intelligence and research, no other security platform is grounded and informed with this much real-world experience.
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
We are looking for someone passionate about providing software support for our recently launched Taegis™ application.
“With Taegis™ customers get a fully managed solution delivered through our security analytics and operations platform, providing advanced threat hunting, detection and rapid response across endpoint, network, and cloud environments.”
You will work closely with product management and engineering to help our customers. The role will be the focal point for our customers in terms of support and will be an integral part of a global team that continues to innovate the product.
We’re an Agile team and work with a number of various software support tools to get our jobs done. The intricacies of our software include working with endpoint components, cloud components, next-gen antivirus components and others.
The ideal candidate will have strong troubleshooting skills, be driven to help customers, and able to dive deep into a new product and learn it inside and out.
- Perform triage and troubleshooting with the customer
- Assist software developers in the resolution of issues
- Respond and communicate with the customer through various channels of communication (email, phone, chat)
- Create technical documents and knowledge base articles
- Document customer issues
- Adhere to SLAs and strive to deliver excellent customer service
- Ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
- Convey technical jargon in a wide array of syntax from beginner level users to developers in our tickets as well as knowledge base articles
- Maintain excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Possess a strong sense of urgency
- Minimum of 3 years of software product support experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with UNIX/Linux commands
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with Security Endpoint solutions
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Experience with AWS or Kubernetes or other cloud computing solutions
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS environment
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or MIS
- Experience working in the cybersecurity industry
Working hours: 24 x 7 schedule, with 12 hours rotating shifts
Here are more reasons to join our team!
Take a look at what we offer and feel free to reach out to us for more details!
- Development programs and cyber-security training/ certifications – because we grow together
- Internal Career Progression Plan for top performers - we encourage you to follow internal opportunities
- Regular workshops – we are the largest community of cyber-security experts and we enjoy sharing our best practices during our Communities of Practice and to our trainees
- Work from home policy – your time matters
- Medical and Dental subscription – flexible package and you can include your family members
- Life Insurance
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Meal tickets
Why work with us?
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.