Junior Product Software Engineer
Wolters Kluwer is a well-established player in the RegTech space, developing technology solutions used by financial institutions across Europe to do their regulatory filings.
You will be responsible for the development, maintenance and support of our regulatory risk reporting applications.
You will work in a distributed cross-functional Agile/Scrum development team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience with scripting languages like VB Script, etc.
- Experience with programming languages like VB, C/C++, Java, etc.
- PL/SQL knowledge
- Relational databases working experience (Oracle and/or MS SQL)
- Knowledge of XML
- Basic knowledge on finance/banking or strong interest to acquire it on the job
- Experience with Subversion(SVN), Jira, Team City, Maven and environment configuration will be a plus
Essential Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Informatics Economics, Applied Informatics or a related field
- Responsible, well organized and self-motivated
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Ability to integrate and work in a multicultural team and in a fast paced development and delivery organization