Software Requirements Engineer (m/f/d)
Ez a munka távolról is végezhető (lehetővé teszi a tevékenység végzését otthonról, véglegesen vagy ideiglenesen)
YOUR TASK SCOPE
- Requirement Engineering: collect, analyze, organize and check requirements;
- Planning and management of the release content: define features for the next release;
- Specification of the new features, create tests and use cases;
- Monitoring the implementation of new features.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent with a distinct IT background;
- Professional experience in product management or development of software solutions;
- Sound technical or IT/Software background;
- Understanding of business processes, structured. Result-oriented work and customer-oriented mindset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- German language would be a plus.
Market success: 10000 renowned customers | Strong growth | Publicly listed company | Organization & culture: Flat hierarchies | Security & stability | Innovative & team-oriented culture | Structured induction: Mentors | Extensive on-boarding program | Benefits: Optimized remuneration | Company pension | Medical package | Sport facilities | Professional Language Lessons | Events
With our innovative consulting methods and advanced, cutting-edge software, we are the leading workforce management provider in Europe. We develop solutions for all sectors, company sizes and challenges – geared to increasing productivity in workforce management. We are currently active in more than 52 countries worldwide – for customers such as Coca-Cola, Lufthansa and Decathlon. Innovative strengths and team commitment are the driving forces behind our success.
Immerse yourself in the ATOSS world and become a part of our success story!
We look forward to receiving your application.
ATOSS Software AG, Alina Mihut