Procure to Pay Officer (Vendor Invoicing)
Részleges távmunka (a munkaidő feloszlik a távmunka és a vállalat központjában tett látogatások között)
* minden nyelv kötelező
We are Euler Hermes and we are the world’s leading provider of trade-related credit insurance solutions with more than 100 years of client support and responsiveness to changing business environments. We are backed by Allianz, one of the leading financial services providers worldwide.
We are looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Procure to Pay Officer who will become part of our team in Bucharest office. This is a key position in ensuring a correct processing of vendor invoicing.
We would be happy to welcome you in our team if you would like to have the following:
- Performing primary review against set guidelines and support implementation of transition.
- Entering data into ERP application from scanned documents.
- Performing online checks as specified- eg duplicates, wrong scanning, wrong address.
- Updating activity trackers.
- Testing of the new functionalities.
- Vendor master data change/creation in SAP.
- Vendor statement reconciliations.
- Sending debit notes, payment advices to suppliers.
- Clearing of accounts (vendors, employees and different suspense accounts).
- Requesting confirmation of the vendor master data change/creation/validation in SAP.
- Payment processing.
- Extraction and sending to the LBU the invoices blocked for payment.
- Monitoring credit notes and reviewing vendor debit balances.
- Ad hoc & Month close reporting.
- Periodic whiteboard and other visual management tools updating.
This position has no direct reports.
The challenges of this role will be:
- Accuracy and duplicate control of data entry and invoices.
- Complex query resolutions for users/suppliers.
- Review against set guidelines and support implementation of transition.
- Root cause analysis of errors and dissemination to the team.
We will be pleased to welcome you in our team, if you have:
Typical Functional Skills / Experiences
- Work experience of 1-3 years in Finance and in P2P processes.
- Medium problem solving skills (analysis, decision, communication, autonomy).
- Adapt in a multicultural and multilingual environment.
- Self-motivated with ability to work accurately, to have attention to details and respect deadlines.
- Customer focused and team player.
- Understand book-keeping especially expenses per nature.
- Understand basic tax principles (VAT).
- Bachelor degree in the Financial field.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Computer literate, basic Excel experience.
- Dynamic and multinational working environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow- on the job as well as language or professional training
- Open company culture, flexible working hours / possibility of working from home
- A wide range of employee benefits - meal vouchers, gift vouchers, performance bonus, public transportation allowance, extra personal days, premium health insurance, fruit day, discounts on Allianz products, etc.
- Full time permanent contract
- Modern and accessible offices
- Online interjú
- Please describe briefly what has motivated you to apply for this role!
- What is your availability to start a new job?
- What are your salary expectations (RON netto)?