- BS in Technical fields: Mechanical, Electrotechnical, Electronics, Automation or comparable;
- Previous experience in Process Engineering, +3 years.
- Would be a plus knowledge of Resistive Welding/ Selective soldering/ Laser Marking/ Sensors/ Pneumatics/ Camera systems/ Printers;
- Knowledge of specific tools: MTM, DOE, PFMEA, Control Plan, Process capability, MSA;
- Good spoken and written interaction in English;
- Proficient MS Office user;
- Ability to focus on results and solve problems;
- Good communication skills;
- Self-driven and ambitious person.
- Assess current processes, monitor and take measures to improve;
- Collect production data (Ex: output, downtime, quality rate) and interpret them;
- Define process parameters, document them and perform failure analysis;
- Creation of Process Flows, Working Instructions, Testing Instructions and maintain them in the system;
- Train operators, technicians and shift leaders;
- Develop best practices and routines;
- Perform pre acceptance for new Lines and equipment;
- Perform process simulations;
- Perform risk assessments;
- Take part in PFMEA meetings and offer input for Process Design and Product Design teams.
VARTA AG is an enterprise rich in tradition with decades of experience in the design, manufacturing and marketing of batteries of different electrochemical systems for a wide range of applications.
VARTA AG produces and markets an extensive battery portfolio from micro batteries, household batteries, energy storage systems to customer-specific battery solutions for a wide range of applications. As being the group’s parent company, it operates in the business segments ‘Microbatteries & Solutions’ and ‘Household Batteries’.
VARTA group has a worldwide presence, operating five production and battery assembly plants in Germany, Romania, Indonesia and China as well as distribution centers in the United States, Europe and Asia which sell directly to customers in over 75 countries worldwide with almost employees.
VARTA Microbattery SRL located in Brasov is a subsidiary of VARTA Microbattery GmbH and an important manufacturer of high-tech battery systems for storage, medical and industrial/robotics applications as well as power tools and home appliances, lawn and garden tools, Ebike and eMobility which are built into a wide variety of products from well-known brands worldwide